Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trains, Birthdays and Good Friends











After the celebration, Puh-Puh took all of us on a train ride at the Tennessee Valley railroad and the kids are still talking about getting to ride a train. We were fortunate enough to bring home my Aunt Sonja and Mom Mom to Huntsville for two nights after our fun in Chattanooga and they played with the kids while I made a wedding dvd for my cousins wedding. While they were here, we celebrated Mom Mom's birthday by having a party for her. After they left to go back to TN, the kids and I were in a car accident coming home from ballet. Scott was out of town, so my precious friend Keri came and picked us up and took us home and my other precious friends Kris and Lisa came to help get stuff out of our van and put it in Keri's car and then followed the van to the body shop. Did I mention have the best friends ever?! Thankfully the van was not totaled and after riding around in a super crowded '93 Honda Civic for two weeks, we finally have our van back. Oh yes, another precious friend that I would like to mention is Jessica Hall. On my birthday she met me and the kids for lunch and then went to Babies R Us to help me pick out new car seats and install them into the Honda and then they took our entire family to Rosies for dinner. They are a sweet family! On Friday, my parents and grandparents came down to surprise me for my birthday. I was in the office on the phone with ATT and Aubrey came into the office and put her hand on my arm so I knew she needed to say something and I told her to go into the living room and wait just one moment. Then she came in with tears and said Opi and Omi and Mimi and Puh-Puh are here and I can't get the alarm off. So I go to my front door and standing there in the pouring down rain is my family with flowers and balloons! I was soooo surprised and Of course, I cried! They took us out to eat that night and spent the night! I am one lucky girl!

1 comment: