Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Aubrey's Surgery





I went to my post op doc appt from the surgery and while I was there the ENT checked out Aubrey because she has had some trouble sleeping. She discovered that Aubrey has huge tonsils and needed them out, so once again surgery was scheduled for five days later. Scott was called out of town to work on something so my grandparents and mom came down to watch Ava and Eli while I took Aubrey to surgery. Thankfully Scott made it back to go to the surgery with us before going back to work. Aubrey was so brave and all the nurses said she was so smart and sweet! I was so proud of her! It broke my heart as they rolled her away on the bed to the OR to put her to sleep but she never cried and did everything they asked her to do. She is still recovering, she has a sore throat several times a day so she is still taking her pain medicine and eating lots of popsicles but I bet she will be fully recovered in a few more days. I am amazed at how strong she is! She is a tough little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment