Monday, April 9, 2012

Soccer and Outside Fun











Aubrey has begun her first year of soccer and she LOVES it! I think she may even like it better than ballet(which kinda breaks my heart). No, I am thrilled she loves soccer, I wish I had played when I was younger. She is doing great especially now that she is learning to be more aggressive. In her last game she scored 4 goals. I was so proud of her! Eli isn't actually playing this year because he is not old enough but he played on Aubrey's team in her last game because it was Easter weekend and several kids were out of town. I was quite impressed with him. I thought he might run in the wrong direction or sit on the field picking flowers but he got in there and dribbled the ball down the field a couple times and stopped the ball a couple times. He kept up with the big kids and made us very proud! Yay! I'm a soccer mom! Also, we have been enjoying this beautiful weather by playing outside almost everyday and riding bikes in the cul-de-sac with our neighbors. The kids love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment