Thursday, March 1, 2012

All About Ava








Ava is my spunky child! She will definitely be the class clown, that is if I ever send her to school. Homeschooling is the plan for now. These pictures are all about Ava! Here are two pictures of Ava's surgery, a picture of her with rollers in her hair, a picture of her in the bath with her best friend Rivers, relaxing in her car seat which is how she loves to sit, bath time fun (she was pretending to be the queen of the bath with a drum on her head), and then there is a picture of Ava with lipstick all over her face. I left in her the bathroom while I went to grab my phone and when I got back she had gotten two of my lipsticks out of the cabinet and thankfully only applied them to her lips and all around her lips. At least she knew where lipstick goes, but I think I have a future clown on my hands. My lipsticks were ruined but the picture turned out really cute! She was very proud of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment