Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally Blogging Again






So many things have happened over the past few months and I have not been able to blog or post pictures of the kids. But I have finally have a moment to update the blog, so there will be several posts here with pictures of all the different things that have happened over the past months. Our family has been sick off and on since October...I guess that is pretty common for families with multiple children since there are more people to bring home germs. I especially have been sick and kept a sore throat the entire time so I finally went to my ENT and she scheduled surgery to remove my tonisls and adenoids. It was harder than I thought but after a week of recovering, I was thankful that I had the surgery. Mimi and Aunt Sonja took good care of my kids while I rested for two days, then it was up to Daddy to babysit! I was quite impressed but he took a box and turned it into a Buzz Lightyear spaceship with the kids. I think the surgery was successful and I have not had a sore throat or a migrain since! I thought this was a cute picture. It shows you what our house looks like when mommy is sick and Daddy is babysitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment