Monday, July 12, 2010

My little firecrackers
















We had a fun July 4th. Our friends Steve and Krissy came over and we ate pizza and they brought lots of fireworks to shoot. Eli (my son) was terrified of the fireworks and cried the entire time but Aubrey loved every second and Ava slept thru the entire event. Sunday we went to Bridestreet and played in the fountains and then watched their firework show and because they were in the distance even Eli enjoyed them this time. Here are some cute pics of my little firecrackers. Eli is hard to catch so I did not get a really good one of him.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos - I am so impressed :)!!! You have such gorgeous kids :)! ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Sounds like you all had a fun Independence Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete