Monday, March 15, 2010

The Birmingham Zoo and Biltmore







We took the kids to the Birmingham Zoo several weeks ago and had a great time. It was a fun family outing!


My sweet husband decided for my birthday (which is April 14 and three weeks before Ava is suppossed to arrive) that he would take me on a three night vacation to Asheville, NC to see Biltmore and to relax and enjoy each other. We decided that it might be a good idea to go in March while I could still walk rather than waiting closer to Ava's birthday. I think that was a good call especially considering all the contractions I have been having. We had so much fun! My parents kept the kids which it was hard being away for three nights but good for all of us! Thanks Scott, it was a great birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your scrapbook pages! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say "hi". Your blog is so much fun. Love all the cute scrap pages. You will have to share some digi tips with me. I still feel so new at all of that.

    Oh and the Biltmore trip sounds like a lot of fun... Josh took me there on our very 1st Babymoon when I was expecting Caleb Davis. Such a beautiful place but lots of walking for a pregnant lady - I know. :)

    Take care and I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete